- Optically designed to work best with APS-C sensors, providing full frame coverage and 115 degree angle of view
- De-clicked aperture movement and toothed focus and aperture rings provide smooth operation while shooting video.
- Features the latest generation multi-layer anti-reflection ultra multi-coating (UMC) to minimise flare and ghosting
- Designed for DSLR Video Shooting
- Built-In Petal Type Lens Hood
Samyang’s 14mm T3.1 ED AS IF UMC II VDSLR is a wide angle, manual focus cine lens designed for use on DSLR cameras with full-frame and smaller sensors. It has been carefully designed for professional film and video work, with the focus gear ring allowing the use of follow focus systems. The decoupled aperture changes quietly and smoothly via another gear ring. The T number of 3.1 refers to the actual light transmission, while distance scales are marked on both sides of the lens to allow easy and precise control. A detachable petal-shaped lens hood is provided.