- 4MP HD IR CAMERA: 1440p Super HD, 4Megapixel, sharper images and video, built-in 36pcs infrared LEDs to achieve 100ft decent night vision range at night, visible IR light and no need of extra lighting.
- POE & OPTICAL ZOOM: PoE wired with CAT 6 Ethernet cable, no power adapter, need PoE switch or injector, simple wiring; auto focus wide angle lens, 4X optical zoom, zoom in and out, great for hallway, entryway, entrance surveillance.
- REAL-TIME MOVEMENT DETECTION & ALERT: Smart motion detection and real-time alert to cell phone via app push notification & email without delay, support customize motion detection and schedule movement alert.
- FREE APPS & REMOTE VIEW: Free and intuitive apps for mobile phone (iPhone &Android), video surveillance software Client for Windows PC & Mac, and no monthly subscription fee. Live view, remote view, motion alert, video recording, recorded video playback anywhere any time.
- BUILT-IN SD CARD &24/7 RECORDING WITH NVR: Embedded 16GB SD card support up to 400 motion events capture; customized video recording on apps; with NVRs 24/7 continuous recording and storage, video playback on Reolink NVRs (support up to 16 cameras and all Reolink PoE cameras).
Reolink 2.8~12mm 4X Optical Zoom Bullet Security Camera
RLC-411S includes a 1/3″ CMOS image sensor with a full 2560×1440 resolution, a 2.8~12mm 4X Optical Motorized Zoom lens with viewing angle 36°~100° and 36 IR LEDs with night vision range up to 25-35m. It is a POE camera, which transmits video and power via one network cable. It also comes with a weatherproof housing.
The Reolink RLC-411S with a built-in 16GB Micro SD card supports Motion Detection video recording up to 450 motion events (30s/file).
Reolink Mobile App and Client Software
The Mobile App is easy to use. It can automatically search and add the camera to your mobile devices. The Client software supports both Windows and Mac system.
You can use the Mobile App and Client software to see Live View, snapshot and record videos. It can also help to configure the camera locally and remotely.
*ONVIF support list: Blue Iris, Milestone, iSpy, Digital WatchDog, Video Sighthound, Security Spy, Synology, and QNAP. As to others not listed here, please contact Reolink Support Team for more information.
Video Quality: 4 Megapixels (2560 x 1440)
Lens: f= 2.8~12mm, 4X Optical Motorized Zoom, Autofocus; F=1.2
Viewing Angle: 100° at 2.8mm and 36° at 12mm
Night Vision Distance: 25m-35m (depends on the environment)
Frame Rate: Up to Real-Time 30fps
Operating Power: AC 100-240V, DC 12V or by POE, 8W
Storage: A built-in and fixed 16GB Micro SD Card
POE Standard: 802.3af, 44V~54V. Support up to 330ft with CAT6 cables
Network Connection: P2P and QR Code
Computer OS: Windows, Mac 10.9 (and higher versions)
Mobile OS: iOS, and Android