- 5 Megapixel CMOS sensor, 12 Megapixel high quality full color resolution and 1080P HD video with audio record.
- No glow Black IR flash, Bulit-in 42pcs LED for a 20m night time vision.
- Two PIR design for sensing angle, maximum 120 degree.
- Functions: Multi-shot, Interval, Timelapse, Timer, Password protection, Time stamp, Serial, Alarm at low battery power.
- Up to 6 Months Long battery life with 8 AA batteries and IP54 Waterproof with 1 Year Warranty.
Crenova® RD1000 trail camera is easy to use and fits up to a 32GB SD/SDHC card to capture wildlife images. Thanks to the built in infrared, it can capture video footage & photos in complete darkness and offers long a running time, 1080P video & 12MP photos. It’s not only a game camera, a scouting camera, a hunting camera or a wildlife camera trap – this device is also used extensively for video surveillance in remote areas where connection to mains power is not possible.
• 5 Megapixel (2592*1944) CMOS Sensor
• Photo Size: 12M,8M,5M
• Video Size:
1920 x 1080p @15fps, 1280 x 720p @30fps,
848 x 480 @30fps, 640 x 480p @30fps
• Bulit-in 42pcs LED for a 20 meters night time vision
• Response time: aproximately 1 second
• Triggering Interval: 1sec. – 60min.
• Shooting Numbers: 1, 2, 3
• Video Length: 1-60sec., 3, 5 and 10min.
• Triggering Distance: Up to 20m
• 2.4″ TFT-LCD color monitor
• Full automatic IR filter
• Two PIR design for sensing angle maximum 120 degree
40degree (central sensor zone)
30degree (lateral sensor zones)
• Up to 6 months of standby time
• Supports SD/SDHC memory card up to 32GB
• USB 2.0 and TV-OUT connections
• Waterproof standard IP54
• Functions: Multi-shot, Interval, Timelapse, Timer, Password protection, Time stamp, Serial, Energy saving mode, Alarm at low battery power.
1 x Trail camera
1 x User manual
1 x Tree mount strap
1 x Wall mount
1 x USB cable
1 x TV video cable