- High Speed Transmission: 14MB/S~16MB/S. USB 2.0 speed. The best way to copy photos and video to camera in a short time, which can save much time than using WIFI. SD card camera reader can release much space of your SD card.
- Supported Capacity: Supporting SD card capacity less than 64 GB(supports 64 GB),Micro SD card supported with TF adapter.SONY sd card is NOT compatible.
- Support Formats: Supporting JPEG & RAW photo format and H.264 & MPEG-4 video format. You can share your photos and videos of your camera on your social network freely, Copy photos and videos from your SD card to your iPhone & iPad and Android Phone & Tablet for a safe backup.
- No APP Needed: Pls wait for 5 seconds after connecting to your device. Then download photos and videos from SD card to your iphone and ipad directly.
- Compatible System: Support IOS system iphone 9.2- 10.3.2;ipad 8.0-10.3.1;Compatiable with iPhone 5/5c/5s/6/6 Plus /6s / 6s Plus/SE /7/ 7 Plus; iPad with Retina display: iPad Mini/ Mini 2/ Mini 3/ Mini 4/Air/ Air 2 /Pro 9.7/12.9-Inch.
Antifire lightning to SD card reader
With Antifire SD card reader for iPhone, it’s easy to download photos and videos from your camera to your iPhone or iPad.
so you can view them on the gorgeous display,Share your photos and videos of your camera on your social network freely.
iPhone models: iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE,6,6 plus, 6s, 6s plus, 7, 7 plus.
iPad models: iPad mini, mini 2, Air, Air 2, mini 3, mini 4, Pro iPad Pro(12.7-inch)–iPad Pro(9.7-inch)
1x SD card reader
1. If photos or videos aren’t transferring, be sure the memory card is inserted properly into the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader.
Completely unplug the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader and memory card, then reconnect them and try again.
2. Make sure the SD card is a good one. Please be noted the Wi-Fi SD card is not supported.If you are using a mini or micro SD card with an adapter, make sure the adapter is a good one.
3.If photos were not taken by the digital camera, use your computer, create a folder called “DCIM” to the root of your memory card.
Copy the photos and videos into the DCIM folder. Rename each photo and video file as “IMG_XXXX”, where XXXX is a unique number.
For example, if you had one JPG file and one .MOV file, name them “IMG_0001.JPG” and “IMG_0002.MOV”.
4.Check if the iOS is updated to iOS 9.2 or above for iPhone and iOS 8.0 or above for iPad.Support IOS system iphone 9.2- 10.3.2;ipad 8.0-10.3.1.