- The Vivitar 500mm f/8 Multi Coated Telephoto is a refractor style lens, utilizing lightweight aluminum alloy construction.
- The multi-coated optics provide crisp, high contrast, and flare free images of distant subjects.
- The aperture settings from f/8 to f/32 retain a full range of exposure and depth of field settings. With an equivalent focal distance of 750mm results due to the extension of the focal distance by 1,5!
- This 500mm Telephoto lens is perfect for wildlife, nature, sports, and landscape photography. who wants to be hidden while taking photos of the subject.
- With the help of the stable tripod mounting bracket, the lens can be mounted on a tripod at an ideal balance point. The rotatable tripod mount provides optimal balance, and rotates quickly and easily for vertical shooting.
Important note: Please consider, that on the Nikon models d40, d50, d70, d70s, d80, d90 and d100 the build-in exposure measurement does not work in connection with MF lenses. The exposure measuring must be effected external. All other analogue and digital Nikon models support the exposure measurement and aperture priority with this lens.