- Manual Focus Fisheye Lens Lens
- For APS-C Size Image Formats
- Rounded Image When Used With Full Frame
- Hybrid Aspherical Lenses — Sharp Images
- Multi-Layer Coating to Reduce Flare
Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective and approximately 180° angle of view, for dramatic effects.
Ultra-wide 167° diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats–will produce a rounded image that doesn’t cover the entire frame when used with compatible full frame digital cameras.
Manual focus lens with no electronic connections to the camera for automatic focus nor metering.
Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical lenses for outstanding, sharply defined images.
Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images.
Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12″ (30.48 cm) for enhanced close-up shots.
Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood.