- T3.1 aperture creates fantastic image with shallow depth and smooth uncoupled aperture and focus rings allow precise adjustment
- High Refraction and Extra low dispersion lens elements reduce chromatic aberration effectively to produce excellent image quality
- UMC technology reduces flare and ghosting as much as possible for clearer brighter images
- 9 aperture blades create almost a full circle when closed
- 0.307m minimum focusing distance captures subjects at close range
Macro Telephoto Manual Focus Lens- Bright T3.1 aperture- High refractive (HR) and extra low dispersion lens (ED)- Uncoupled aperture and focus gear ring- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) technology of Samyang Optics- Circular aperture with 9 blades- VDSLR II CINE LENS Macro Telephoto Manual Focus Lens Samyang Optics 100mm T3.1 VDSLR ED UMC MACRO is a macro telephoto manual focus cine lens designed for full frame sensor sizes. The maximum close-up magnification is 1:1. This macro lens with vivid color and soft out-focusing is the best lens for close-up images of flower and insects. It also can be used as a 100mm telephoto lens for landscapes and portraits. VDSLR Cine Lens Features Samyang 100mm T3.1 VDSLR ED UMC MACRO allows more delicate video work with T number marks. The focus gear ring is installed for follow focus system. You may change the aperture quietly and smoothly with the uncoupled aperture gear rings. Also, distance scale and T numbers are marked on both sides of the lens for convenience. Optical Features Samyang 100mm T3.1 has a low T number of T3.1. You may control the lens precisely when shooting under various exposure environment including relatively dark or too bright situations This lens features 15 lenses in 12 groups especially including a high refractive lens (HR) and extra low dispersion lens (ED) to minimize color aberration and unnecessary light dispersion in order to offer high resolution throughout the image. Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) of Samyang Optics is used to optimize the light penetration and minimizes flare and ghost. With such optical construction, it has 0.307m of minimum focal length to film subjects in a very near distance.