- Fast T1.5 aperture makes this lens great for low light and shallow depth of field
- De-clicked aperture movement and toothed focus and aperture rings provide smooth operation while shooting video.
- Features the latest generation multi-layer anti-reflection ultra multi-coating (UMC) to minimise flare and ghosting
- Designed for DSLR Video Shooting
- Built-In Petal Type Lens Hood
The Samyang 24mm T1.5 VDSLR ED AS IF UMC II E-Mount is a high-quality, light strong fixed focal length wide angle lens for cameras with a Full-Frame or APS-C size sensor. It is ideal for Full-Frame cameras that want to shoot high-quality wide angle perfect reportages, landscapes and architecture, even in low light. The sharpness is excellent, even at large apertures. The size and very light strong T1.5 aperture allows you also to film with a very small depth of field. The Samyang 24mm T1.5 ED AS UMC is a manually focusable lens. The manual focus ring is wide and running smoothly so that it can be used in most cine and photographic applications. For precise focusing on very short distance or in emergency situations you can use the live view mode. Further, the Samyang 24mm T1.5 provides a fine bokeh, by the use of a 7-bladed aperture. The advanced optical construction of the Samyang 24mm consists among others of four low-dispersion glass parts (ED), including 2 aspheric. The Samyang Ultra Multi Coated (UMC) ensures for the best light transmission and reduction of ghosting and flare. Features of the Samyang 24mm T1.5 VDSLR ED AS IF UMC II E-Mount * Smooth manual focus * 4 low dispersion glass components (ED) * Excellent light transmission due to Ultra Multi Coated (UMC) * Versatile lens for video productions * Can also be used in low light conditions In the Box * Samyang 24mm T1.5 VDSLR ED AS IF UMC II E-Mount * Lens Hood * Lens Caps * Pouch * User Manual