- Polaroid HD Glass Fiters Ensure that The Images Will Be Sharp. Includes UV CPL and FLD Filters
- UV – Protects Your Lens From Dust, Dirt and Scratches. It Also Reduces Haze and Ultra Violet Light
- CPL – Will Reduce Contrast Between Land and Sky When Shooting Landscape. It Will Also Reduce Glare and Reflection Off Water.
- FLD – Is Used To Reduce The Greenish Tone When Shooting Under Fluorescent Lighting
- Warming – Improves Skin Tone and Is Ideal For Portraits Taken On a Cloudy Day Outdoors
Polaroid filters continue the brand’s long legacy of superior optical solutions. All our filters are carefully formulated to ensure consistent color and accuracy throughout the entire surface of the glass. Why? Consistent color means consistent high quality results. We know that a poorly made filter makes a great lens and camera worthless, that’s why the our frame rings are constructed of special alloys that won’t expand or contract over time or due to temperature extremes-it’s also why we back our filters with an 10 year warranty-because we engineer them to last.
Like all Polaroid optics, Polaroid filters are precision manufactured to the most demanding of tolerances. This ensures consistent high quality results even after years of use.