- The remote makes everything much easy and it also means that you can fix your phone to a stand or tripod instead of holding it
- The remote shutter allows you to take pictures from up to 10m (30ft) away from your smartphone
With this pocket-sized Phot-R Wireless Bluetooth Remote Shutter, you will never miss any moment for group photos and selfies. It makes everything much easy and it also means that you can fix your phone to a stand or tripod instead of holding it. The remote shutter allows you to take pictures from up to 10m (30ft) away from your smartphone.
How to connect the remote to your smartphone:
1. Turn on the remote control, the blue light on remote control will start to flash.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth on your mobile phone, search for new devices, and then connect to the remote shutter.
3. Once the connection is complete open your camera, and check if it works, if not repeat steps 1 and 2 again.
4. Apple iPhone’s can simply press the remote control camera shutter.
5. Most Android phones can also be directly controlled by the remote control camera shutter.
Note: If the remote doesn’t work with your phone, please download this app “Camera360”. Then open the camera settings, within the app, and set the function for taking photographs to volume keys.
Please note the bluetooth remote is available in Black, Blue, Red and Yellow. Colour will be selected randomly at time of shipment based on availability.
Phot-R products come with a 1-year limited warranty.