- Portable Video Tripod System | Supports DSLRs, Small | Large Camcorders
- 15 lb Weight Capacity, 64.3″ Max Height | Built-In Pan/Tilt Video Head | Independent Pan and Tilt Locks
- Quick-Release Camera Plate Included | Integrated Center-Column & Mid-Spreader
- Two Leg Stages, Three Sections | Flip-Lock Leg Locks | Carry Case with Shoulder Strap Included
- In The Box: VT-QRP30 Quick Release Plate for VT-300, 350 & 400 and VPH-20 Tripods, Pan Bar, Carry Case with Shoulder Strap, Limited 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Magnus VT-300 Video Tripod with Fluid Head is a lightweight and portable tripod system for shooting stable videos with DSLRs, small camcorders, and any other cameras up to 15 lb.
A built-in fluid effect video head pans a full 360°, tilts up and down, and features independent pan and tilt locks for fixed-position shots. A pan bar and a snap-in quick-release camera plate are included. The quick-release plate features a 1/4″ camera mounting screw, a registration pin, and an anti-skid mounting surface.
A center-column raises or lowers at the turn of a hand crank to let you fine-tune a height without adjusting the tripod legs. A mid-level spreader keeps the legs steady when you adjust the tripod, and it locks to keep the legs secure once you’ve set the tripod in position. Both the center-column and spreader are integrated. The maximum height of the tripod with the center-column raised is 64.3″.
The tripod legs extend at two leg stages at the release of flip-locks. The legs feature replaceable rubber feet that provide grip on hard or slippery surfaces. An internal bubble level will help you position the tripod evenly on uneven ground. A carry case with a shoulder strap is included and will let you conveniently carry the tripod over your shoulder when you’re travelling about.”