- Compatible with all Sony and Konica Minolta bayonet connectors
- Set of 3 consisting of 13mm, 20mm and 36mm rings
- Automatic focus adjustment possible
- Individually combinable individually or together
- With front and rear cover
Simply insert between lens and camera housing. The set consists of three rings with different lengths,
which can be used individually or in combination, thus enabling different imaging scales. With these
intermediate rings, you can make macro lenses from almost all lenses without the limitations of near
or other macro lenses.
Functional description of the intermediate rings:
With the intermediate ring set, you can improve the near-limit of your lenses and can take macro
recordings with little effort. You can use the rings individually or combined and thus react flexibly to
different motif situations in the close range. Insects, flowers and coins are just a few examples.
– 3 ring set – 13mm, 20mm, 30mm
– can be used singly or combined
– compatible with all Sony cameras with Sony bayonet
– compatible with lenses with Sony bayonet
– AF is transmitted *
– Contact area made of METAL
Please note the following:
* For macro recordings, you DEFINITELY should only focus manually. We also recommend a tripod and
macro slide to find the focus point easier and finer. We also recommend lots of light.
If you combine all 3 rings together, the AF may not work properly. For some lenses, the AF does not
work. However, in any case, all relevant data are transferred to the camera, such as aperture, exposure
data, required exposure values, etc.