- Highly versatile focal length equivalent to 35mm (in the 35mm film format), covering a range of subjects from snapshots to landscapes and portraits.
- Advanced image quality and fast and silent autofocus
- Weather and dust resistant, capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C
- Compact, lightweight and stylish design for great operability
- XF23mmF2 Lens – Black, Lens cap FLCP-43, Lens rear cap RLCP-001, Lens hood
- Wide-angle lens
- X-Trans CMOS sensor
- Weather and dust resistant
- Fast autofocus
- 1 X LENS
The XF23mmF2 R WR is a wide-angle lens with advanced image resolution, capable of drawing out the full performance of Fujifilm’s proprietary X-Trans CMOS sensor. It has a similar size and design flair of the existing XF35mmF2 R WR, to make up a stylish collection of compact lenses. The inner-focus AF system uses a stepping motor* to drive the focusing group of lens elements for silent and fast autofocus.
The metal exterior gives a sense of premium quality and robustness, and the aperture ring and focus ring have been designed for optimum operability. The lens is also weather and dust resistant and operates at temperatures as low as -10°C, making it an ideal choice for outdoor photography.